Built at the corner of the R103 and the Loteni Rd on ground donated by Col E M Greene of Spring Grove, All Saints was built in 1931 of red brick and tiles from proceeds raised or donated by parishioners and when completed was free of debt. Up till then worship was done in local halls and parishioners’ homes but this was unsatisfactory and in any case, a consecrated burial ground was sorely needed.
All Saints’ was consecrated at the end of 1931 by the Bishop of Natal, Leonard Noel Fisher, the brother of the Archbishop of Canterbury, as part of the Howick parish. However, Nottingham Rd is closer to Mooi River than Howick and in 1962 All Saints was incorporated into the Parish of Mooi River. The hall was added in 2008.